Microsoft Releases Law Enforcement Disclosure Report On Cloud Data

edited March 2013 in CRN Community

imageMicrosoft Releases Law Enforcement Disclosure Report On Cloud Data

Microsoft issued a data transparency report, revealing that it received more than 70,000 requests for user information by law enforcement in 2012.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I would like to see this list of evidences . If we are being spied upon , I would like to know and see the evidences in which I am being accountable for . This is correct law , is it not ? To know what we are being accused and held accountable for .
  • I would like to see this list of evidences . If we are being spied upon , I would like to know and see the evidences in which I am being held accountable for . This is correct law , is it not ? To know what we are being accused of , and or being held accountable for .