HP's Whitman: Sales Reps That Scoop Channel Deals Will Be Fired

edited January 2013 in CRN Community

imageHP's Whitman: Sales Reps That Scoop Channel Deals Will Be Fired

Hewlett-Packard is rolling out new rules of engagement for its global sales organization to quell channel conflict, and Meg Whitman says sales reps that break them will be gone.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Too Late! We had to retool to get away from HP's lies. That cost money. I don't see 2 million in my bank account from them, so this is all lip service. Time to liquidate HP before it becomes worthless to investors.
  • Now how about firing managers who poach partners employees? We have heard this before an NO ONE ever gets fired!!
  • A customer came to me last week and asked if we could supply and install an HP CTO configuration. He sent me the quote that HP's SMB team provided. I used the "partner configuration tool" at HPDirect to do the exact same configuration. Our cost would be about 25% higher than the end-user cost.

HP constantly talks about their desire to be out partner but they stab us in the back each and every time.

Fire everyone, Meg. Then call us.